05/14/2014 11:58amA couple in Idaho is proposing to replace asphalt with solar-powered roads that have the capability to produce energy, clear snow off the road more quickly and illuminate road lines.
Browse by Day Archive
- Woman shot to death inside her car in West Jordan
- Brian Head Fire reaches Panguitch watershed, grows to more than 50K acres
- Patrick Kinahan: Hayward should have easy choice
- Utah DWR employee killed in Sevier County rollover crash
- Woman accused of setting fatal fire dies after jail suicide attempt
- PepsiCo to remove royal blue branding for U. in unprecedented move
- Chaffetz says Fox News role just part of his post-Congress plans
- Mom's ex-boyfriend gets life in prison in killing of 'Baby Doe'
- Police seek man caught on video starting Moab brush fire
- Man destroys new Ten Commandments statue at Arkansas Capitol