05/14/2014 11:58amA couple in Idaho is proposing to replace asphalt with solar-powered roads that have the capability to produce energy, clear snow off the road more quickly and illuminate road lines.
Browse by Day Archive
- Longboarder shot, killed in road rage incident, police say
- NBA player Bryce Dejean-Jones fatally shot
- Company recalls spill-proof cups due to risk of mold
- UTA employee Kay Ricks remembered as 'endlessly forgiving'
- Utah school district takes stand against White House bathroom directive
- Former Springville High student charged with threat of terrorism
- Police: Woman died on zipline after falling tree branch hit her
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging Donald Trump?
- Have You Seen This? Not your toddler's finger puppet
- 2 dead, 5 missing after heavy rains in Texas, Kansas