05/14/2014 11:58amA couple in Idaho is proposing to replace asphalt with solar-powered roads that have the capability to produce energy, clear snow off the road more quickly and illuminate road lines.
Browse by Day Archive
- Orem police responding to shooting
- Linkin Park frontman Chester Bennington dies in LA at 41
- Bountiful doctor arrested in child porn investigation
- The Juice will be loose: O.J. Simpson granted parole
- Is 'Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets' worth the price of admission?
- UDOT worker seriously injured in crash near Jeremy Ranch
- Police: 15-year-old shoots, injures his stepsister, 13, in Garfield County
- Total solar eclipse: What you need to know
- Have You Seen This? Toddler adorably misses finish line, would rather just ride bike
- Missing Swiss couple found frozen in Alps after 75 years