04/28/2014 11:53amGoogle says that cars it has programmed to drive themselves have started to master the navigation of city streets and the challenges they bring, from jaywalkers to weaving bicyclists — a critical milestone for any commercially available self-driving car technology.
Browse by Day Archive
- St. George family’s Squatty Potty brings in millions of dollars
- Unseen video: UHP helicopter nearly crashes; pilot saves the day
- Man accused of trying to arrange meeting with teen boy is charged
- DWR to auction seized antlers, hides
- Employee is suing his boss because his job was too boring
- Trump's open path to nomination causes agony for some in GOP
- The Latest: Suspect in killing called religiously active
- Quiz: Which 'Star Wars' movies do these quotes come from?
- Body found in Montana ditch identified as Utah man
- Rimando's incredible face-save makes national headlines; chaos in San Antonio