04/28/2014 11:53amGoogle says that cars it has programmed to drive themselves have started to master the navigation of city streets and the challenges they bring, from jaywalkers to weaving bicyclists — a critical milestone for any commercially available self-driving car technology.
Browse by Day Archive
- Teen charged with killing youth facility staffer said he 'lost his mind'
- Dylann Roof laughed during church slaying confession to FBI
- Amazon.com didn't take incentive in deal to collect Utah sales taxes
- 2016 guide to Utah's best holiday lights
- Layton Cold Stone owner, others defend employee harassed online
- Obama orders review of election-season hacking
- Charges: Man drove 12-year-old girl from West Valley school to Provo hotel for sex
- Amazon.com entitled to keep 18% of sales taxes collected in Utah
- Trump: No Cabinet post for Rudy Giuliani
- Democratic challenger concedes race to GOP Rep. LaVar Christensen