04/28/2014 11:53amGoogle says that cars it has programmed to drive themselves have started to master the navigation of city streets and the challenges they bring, from jaywalkers to weaving bicyclists — a critical milestone for any commercially available self-driving car technology.
Browse by Day Archive
- Kearns woman recounts bizarre kidnapping incident
- Amazon offers inexpensive smartphones with a catch
- Layton woman warns of fireworks danger after nearly losing an eye
- Steve Young glad BYU football stayed true to its tradition
- Video shows cougar swimming across large lake
- FDA has a few questions for makers of hand sanitizer
- Toyota announces recalls for defective air bags, canisters
- Orlando dispatcher: 'My caller is no longer responding'
- 71% of Americans believe economy is 'rigged'
- One solution takes aim at Utah's high autism numbers