04/28/2014 11:53amGoogle says that cars it has programmed to drive themselves have started to master the navigation of city streets and the challenges they bring, from jaywalkers to weaving bicyclists — a critical milestone for any commercially available self-driving car technology.
Browse by Day Archive
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- Screaming Eagles ask fans to decide if they should sign troubled ex-NFL star Hardy
- Sheriff proposes "urban campsite" to curb homeless problem
- Family will donate organs of deceased toddler to 8 other children
- 'I did not want him to die that day,' says Bountiful man who killed wife's ex-husband
- 50 titles leaving Netflix, 65 added in April
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- Governor signs hardened polygamy law
- 2 sites in Draper announced as possible homeless resource center locations
- Orrin Hatch says he would consider not running for 8th term if Mitt Romney gets in Senate race