04/28/2014 11:53amGoogle says that cars it has programmed to drive themselves have started to master the navigation of city streets and the challenges they bring, from jaywalkers to weaving bicyclists — a critical milestone for any commercially available self-driving car technology.
Browse by Day Archive
- Netflix adding 83 titles; dropping 31
- Man who shot and killed son, himself, had domestic violence history
- Utah company to hold $10K treasure hunt in Provo Canyon
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws ire
- Top 10 things you should never say to a pregnant woman - SPONSORED
- What Houston endorsements say about BYU’s Big 12 odds
- Have You Seen This? 1 million dots
- Bill O'Reilly: Slaves that built White House were 'well-fed'
- It's now or never for BYU's chances at Power 5 conference
- Mom to serve at least 4 years in son's potty-training death