04/28/2014 11:53amGoogle says that cars it has programmed to drive themselves have started to master the navigation of city streets and the challenges they bring, from jaywalkers to weaving bicyclists — a critical milestone for any commercially available self-driving car technology.
Browse by Day Archive
- Longboarder shot, killed in road rage incident, police say
- Principal placed on leave after being accused of domestic violence
- UTA employee Kay Ricks remembered as 'endlessly forgiving'
- Company recalls spill-proof cups due to risk of mold
- Police looking for person of interest involved in Cottonwood Heights shooting death
- Police: Woman died on zipline after falling tree branch hit her
- Deputies: Mom threatens principal over kid's bad behavior
- NBA player Bryce Dejean-Jones fatally shot
- Get returned stolen cars inspected for meth, police warn
- The 15 fastest cars you can buy