04/27/2014 11:58amSix months after launching a new network of more than 1,000 Wi-Fi hotspots across the state, Comcast is broadening the program. The company announced that the network has increased exponentially to more than 47,000 hotspots in Utah and is growing.
Browse by Day Archive
- Bountiful doctor arrested in child porn investigation
- Provo woman gives birth to baby inside pants at hospital parking lot
- Judge weighs privacy in prescription-drug database case
- 3 good Samaritans jump in canal to save man trapped in truck
- Can apple cider vinegar help with weight loss?
- Man once named Public Enemy No. 1 sent to prison for assaulting officer
- Local fireworks restrictions for Pioneer Day
- Patrick Kinahan: How long can BYU keep Sitake?
- One arrested, one in critical condition after Orem shooting
- Man gave 'taunting smirk' to police before killing K-9, charges state