04/27/2014 11:58amSix months after launching a new network of more than 1,000 Wi-Fi hotspots across the state, Comcast is broadening the program. The company announced that the network has increased exponentially to more than 47,000 hotspots in Utah and is growing.
Browse by Day Archive
- Husband of woman injured in deadly crash overwhelmed by support
- Police: Idaho father shot, killed 3 kids before turning gun on himself
- Logan family asking for public's help locating missing teenager
- Utah shelter dog whose story went viral finds new home
- 12-year-old boy dies following snowmobile crash in Wasatch County
- From sewage overloads to traffic jams, Utah grapples with surging tourism
- Talk to babies and let them babble back to bridge word gap
- 5 highest-selling hunts auctioned for over $1M total at local Hunting Expo
- New study suggests strategies for keeping off pounds
- Are you a self-aware person?