04/27/2014 11:58amSix months after launching a new network of more than 1,000 Wi-Fi hotspots across the state, Comcast is broadening the program. The company announced that the network has increased exponentially to more than 47,000 hotspots in Utah and is growing.
Browse by Day Archive
- Teen charged as adult with murdering 2 in suicidal crash
- Poll: Do you speak like a Utahn?
- Dickey's files federal lawsuit in 'toxic tea' incident
- 4th of July fireworks shows in Utah
- Police identify woman killed in wrong-way crash on I-15
- Jazz targeting 4 players in free agency
- Police locate grandparents of toddler found wandering street in Millcreek
- Attorney general wishes she hadn't met with Bill Clinton
- Parent's Guide: Is 'Legend of Tarzan' appropriate for kids?
- Mitt Romney: My family still wants me to run for president