04/27/2014 11:58amSix months after launching a new network of more than 1,000 Wi-Fi hotspots across the state, Comcast is broadening the program. The company announced that the network has increased exponentially to more than 47,000 hotspots in Utah and is growing.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police say jail restrictions wreaking havoc in Salt Lake County
- Logan family asking for public's help locating missing teenager
- Multiple car crashes temporarily shut down part of northbound I-15
- 10-year-old Utah gymnast wins 'Gymnast of the Year'
- Dash cam video shows head-on crash involving allegedly distracted driver, deputy
- Arizona truck driver killed when crude oil catches fire, shutting down I-80
- Study: Global warming shrinking Colorado River
- State of emergency declared in Garland due to flooding
- A better understanding of depression
- 2 teens charged with shooting 14-year-old to be held in detention