04/27/2014 11:58amSix months after launching a new network of more than 1,000 Wi-Fi hotspots across the state, Comcast is broadening the program. The company announced that the network has increased exponentially to more than 47,000 hotspots in Utah and is growing.
Browse by Day Archive
- Elephant protein destroys human cancer cells, Utah researchers say
- Mother of emaciated boy was overwhelmed, in crisis, attorney says
- How the parolee who killed officer Doug Barney obtained the murder weapon
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'
- Obama commutes sentence of Chelsea Manning
- 95-year-old man killed in auto-pedestrian accident identified
- Woman seriously injured following shooting; 1 taken into custody
- Pilot suffers minor injuries in Juab County crash landing
- Lehi teen builds shed to share the bounty at community garden
- Catch unlimited fish, win prizes at annual Burbot Bash