04/27/2014 11:58amSix months after launching a new network of more than 1,000 Wi-Fi hotspots across the state, Comcast is broadening the program. The company announced that the network has increased exponentially to more than 47,000 hotspots in Utah and is growing.
Browse by Day Archive
- 3 men not wearing seat belts killed in St. George rollover, UHP says
- Wandering cougar euthanized in Salt Lake City Saturday morning
- Washington County town hopes to win grant to help build its first park
- Where local athletes ended up in the NFL
- An interview with a young mother of an autistic son
- 3 in custody following I-80 traffic stop, fleeing investigation
- Thousands brave weather to protest Trump climate policies
- University of Utah Health Care appoints interim CEO
- 100 days in, Trump says he's brought about 'profound change'
- Spacecraft flies between Saturn and rings in historic 1st