04/27/2014 11:58amSix months after launching a new network of more than 1,000 Wi-Fi hotspots across the state, Comcast is broadening the program. The company announced that the network has increased exponentially to more than 47,000 hotspots in Utah and is growing.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man accused of violent rampage, attacking former boss sentenced to prison
- Man arrested for murder in connection to decomposing body
- Crews battling 900-acre wildfire in Box Elder County
- After losing 5 babies in 11 months, Utah family teaches others to grieve through gifting
- Actor John Heard, of 'Home Alone' movies, dies at 71
- Herriman house a total loss after two-alarm fire
- Trump: USS Ford is '100,000-ton message to the world'
- High court upholds dismissal of lawsuit from owner of dog shot by police
- Park City launches first all-electric bike-share program in the nation
- '2 angels' save BYU basketball alum from near-fatal wasp attack in Hawaii