04/27/2014 11:58amSix months after launching a new network of more than 1,000 Wi-Fi hotspots across the state, Comcast is broadening the program. The company announced that the network has increased exponentially to more than 47,000 hotspots in Utah and is growing.
Browse by Day Archive
- Total solar eclipse: What you need to know
- FBI looking into Ephraim police situation; ex-officer says he would have resigned, too
- Sneak peek at US Navy's new $13B aircraft carrier
- Provo woman gives birth to baby inside pants at hospital parking lot
- Salem flooding affects 100 homes
- Missing Swiss couple found frozen in Alps after 75 years
- 16-year-old from Minnesota ID'd as victim of John Wayne Gacy
- At last: Man receives package more than a decade later
- Can apple cider vinegar help with weight loss?
- Charges: Pleasant Grove man chases down, hits man after RV rental dispute