04/27/2014 11:58amSix months after launching a new network of more than 1,000 Wi-Fi hotspots across the state, Comcast is broadening the program. The company announced that the network has increased exponentially to more than 47,000 hotspots in Utah and is growing.
Browse by Day Archive
- 1 dead, 4 arrested in Salt Lake drug deal gone bad, police say
- Woman sent to prison in DUI death at Wal-Mart parking lot
- Weiner's wife is leaving him amid a new sexting scandal
- Apartment complex warns residents about clown trying to lure kids into woods
- Fitbit unveils 2 new fitness trackers — including 1 you can take in the pool
- Explore historic mining town on local hike
- Man proposes to girlfriend using time capsule they'd buried 5 years earlier
- Utah County Jail receives high rating, positive feedback on Google reviews
- Police detain man dressed as Zorro just before airport panic
- Utah family competes on Season 7 of 'The Great Food Truck Race'