04/27/2014 11:58amSix months after launching a new network of more than 1,000 Wi-Fi hotspots across the state, Comcast is broadening the program. The company announced that the network has increased exponentially to more than 47,000 hotspots in Utah and is growing.
Browse by Day Archive
- Teen charged as adult after 'suicidal' crash that killed 2
- Woman killed in West Jordan crash on Redwood Road
- Dickey's files federal lawsuit in 'toxic tea' incident
- AP Source: Utah Jazz get Joe Johnson for 2 years, $22M
- Police identify woman killed in wrong-way crash on I-15
- Poll: Do you speak like a Utahn?
- Wolverine found in Utah for 1st time since 1974
- Tourist falls to death posing for photo at Machu Picchu
- Sen. Al Jackson resigns from Utah Legislature
- 3 escape serious injuries in Farmington Canyon plane crash