04/27/2014 11:58amSix months after launching a new network of more than 1,000 Wi-Fi hotspots across the state, Comcast is broadening the program. The company announced that the network has increased exponentially to more than 47,000 hotspots in Utah and is growing.
Browse by Day Archive
- Murray man killed in Midvale motorcycle crash identified
- 2 killed in head-on collision in Duchesne County
- Utah restaurant stomps coastal competition, takes home 'World's Best Lobster Roll' award
- Where to watch fireworks in Utah for July 24
- UK parents halt fight over experimental treatment for son
- UVU culinary freshman hungry to be the best — named national Student Chef of the Year
- Colorado father arrested in connection with 2012 killing of 13-year-old son
- Coach Kim: Is selfishness the problem in your relationship?
- Have You Seen This? Video proof that locust plagues are real
- Ogden man who charmed friends out of $1.2M headed to prison