03/24/2014 11:46amWomen with a faulty breast cancer gene might face a greater chance of rare but deadly uterine tumors despite having their ovaries removed to lower their main cancer risks, doctors are reporting.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man says Delta kicked him off flight for going to bathroom before takeoff
- Breastfeeding mother asked to leave store bathroom
- Passenger who was dragged off jetliner settles with United
- 8 athletes you didn't know were from Utah - SPONSORED
- Chaffetz 'resting comfortably' after foot surgery
- Another big meth bust for UHP troopers
- Expected job losses create worry in remote Utah town
- Utah's Garett Bolles selected No. 20 overall to Denver Broncos
- Will you get diabetes from a Starbucks Unicorn Frappuccino?
- LIVE: 2017 NFL Draft