03/24/2014 11:46amWomen with a faulty breast cancer gene might face a greater chance of rare but deadly uterine tumors despite having their ovaries removed to lower their main cancer risks, doctors are reporting.
Browse by Day Archive
- Crews make progress on Brian Head Fire as eyes shift to Monday's weather
- Man catches teen falling from park ride: 'It's OK to let go'
- Charge: Kaysville man offered to attend church if teen exposed herself
- 13-year-old rolls truck aunt asked him drive, UHP says
- Utah family turns grief into purpose by opening ranch to help young girls
- Firefighters battle increasing number of wildfires across the state
- Texas man arrested in Summit County following search
- Brian Head fire tops 40K acres Saturday
- California father buries wrong man after coroner's mistake
- Over 150 dead as overturned fuel truck explodes in Pakistan