02/13/2014 11:22amA Canadian study that many experts say has major flaws has revived debate about the value of mammograms. The research suggests that these screening X-rays do not lower the risk of dying of breast cancer while finding many tumors that do not need treatment.
Browse by Day Archive
- Search suspended for missing daughter of one of Utah's 'Piano Guys'
- Bountiful family asks for help finding stolen camping trailer
- Mom holds separated twin for first time
- 25-year-old man killed in crash on SR-191
- Utah dad spends $1K to dress daughter as Wonder Woman, recreates scenes from movie
- Deer hunting season officially underway in Utah
- 14 ways to be more emotionally mature
- ICYMI: 10 stories from the weekend
- Man accused of kidnapping 5 women due in court for sentencing hearing
- 6 ways to help your home live up to its potential - SPONSORED