02/13/2014 11:22amA Canadian study that many experts say has major flaws has revived debate about the value of mammograms. The research suggests that these screening X-rays do not lower the risk of dying of breast cancer while finding many tumors that do not need treatment.
Browse by Day Archive
- Amber Alert issued out of Kaysville for 3 children
- Netflix adding 95 titles, dropping 55 in July
- Have You Seen This? How to outrun a python
- Police identify boy who died in Ogden fire
- Volkswagen reaches $14.7B emissions settlement
- States with the safest drivers
- Another evaluation ordered for woman accused of leaving newborn in trash
- 1-year-old Riverton boy left in car for hours, expected to survive
- 31-year-old man drowns at Blackridge Reservoir in Herriman
- Is Donald Trump hurting himself?