02/13/2014 11:22amA Canadian study that many experts say has major flaws has revived debate about the value of mammograms. The research suggests that these screening X-rays do not lower the risk of dying of breast cancer while finding many tumors that do not need treatment.
Browse by Day Archive
- Dr. Vivian Lee resigns post at U. Health Care
- Teen faces charges in crash that killed 2 Corner Canyon classmates
- Authorities: Body found in Grand Canyon believed to be missing 14-year-old
- Southbound I-15 lanes reopen after 14-vehicle crash
- Why home listings are down along Wasatch Front 'despite strong demand'
- LIVE: 2017 NFL Draft
- Is sushi healthy?
- Police: Man threatened woman with knife, stole minivan
- Man accused of raping Tinder date who agreed to coffee
- Police arrest Bountiful man suspected of groping 3 shoppers