02/08/2014 8:04pmThe "Chocolate" exhibit at the Natural History Museum of Utah opened to the public Saturday. It contains the history of chocolate and interactive features for children and adults.
Browse by Day Archive
- Mitt Romney: My family still wants me to run for president
- Grizzly kills mountain biker near Glacier National Park
- 3 people heading to family reunion killed in single-car crash on I-70
- Google Earth just got way better
- Husband called to confront man accused of murdering his wife, police say
- Old West showdown? Freeway cattle drive pits Utah ranchers against state
- Police seek 2 men who brandished guns, threatened store employee
- Man who fired 8 shots at Clinton police officer calls his actions 'selfish'
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate candidate looking to capitalize on Utah primary win
- Largest landslide in the world rocked ancient Utah, researchers say