02/08/2014 8:04pmThe "Chocolate" exhibit at the Natural History Museum of Utah opened to the public Saturday. It contains the history of chocolate and interactive features for children and adults.
Browse by Day Archive
- Alabama inmate coughs, heaves 13 minutes into execution
- Layton Cold Stone owner, others defend employee harassed online
- Amazon.com entitled to keep 18% of sales taxes collected in Utah
- Utah elections director describes John Swallow as a 'con artist' in new court documents
- Charges: Man drove 12-year-old girl from West Valley school to Provo hotel for sex
- 2016 guide to Utah's best holiday lights
- St. George Police seek missing, endangered 24-year-old
- Round 2: Which is Utah's favorite Christmas song?
- Giraffes, rarer than elephants, put on extinction watch list
- 1st trailer released for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'