02/08/2014 8:04pmThe "Chocolate" exhibit at the Natural History Museum of Utah opened to the public Saturday. It contains the history of chocolate and interactive features for children and adults.
Browse by Day Archive
- Herriman family wakes up to find stranger in kitchen
- Rachel Dolezal struggles after racial identity scandal
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Elite 8 round?
- Large aquarium fish found at Cedar City pond; ditching fish creates problems
- Man charged with capital murder, 3 others with murder in Provo shooting
- Herbert signs bill lowering blood-alcohol limit to .05 percent
- Provo mom gets probation, ankle monitor for death of baby in DUI crash
- Arrest of Romanian teens highlight bigger skimming problem, UHP says
- West Bountiful man killed, wife injured in London attack
- Disney CEO: 'Last Jedi' not changed due to Fisher's death