01/27/2014 10:24amAmerican shoppers say they are very concerned about the safety of their personal information following a massive security breach at Target, but many aren't taking steps to ensure their data is more secure, says a new Associated Press--GfK Poll.
Browse by Day Archive
- FBI: New Clinton emails prompt further investigation
- Orem man finds strange, moldy object in V8 Fusion energy drink
- Poll: Which is Utah's favorite Halloween candy?
- Utah teen named 1 of Time magazine’s most influential teens
- Infographic: Top 5 causes of car accidents - SPONSORED
- Woman goes to hospital for kidney stones, gives birth to surprise baby
- Jury awards more than $70M to woman in baby powder lawsuit
- Former Ute Jakob Poeltl cans half-court shot with ease
- Fire rips through Murray condominiums, but all residents escape injury
- 5 tips to survive social media until after Election Day