01/27/2014 10:24amAmerican shoppers say they are very concerned about the safety of their personal information following a massive security breach at Target, but many aren't taking steps to ensure their data is more secure, says a new Associated Press--GfK Poll.
Browse by Day Archive
- Hatch serves as designated survivor at Trump's inauguration
- Park City man saves for 11 years to buy, customize Lamborghini
- Promises, pomp and protests as Trump sworn in
- Melee near Trump's parade route as police, protesters clash
- What parents should know about 'Split'
- 'Miracle underway': Rescuers pull out avalanche survivors
- 'El Chapo' is hauled off to US jail that has held terrorists
- Boyfriend of the year sews iconic ‘Beauty and the Beast’ ball gown for fairy tale marriage proposal
- Police: Man arrested after carjacking woman, crashing stolen car during chase
- Former Ute lands in first round of NFL mock draft; fans react to Raiders’ Vegas move