01/27/2014 10:24amAmerican shoppers say they are very concerned about the safety of their personal information following a massive security breach at Target, but many aren't taking steps to ensure their data is more secure, says a new Associated Press--GfK Poll.
Browse by Day Archive
- Search suspended for missing daughter of one of Utah's 'Piano Guys'
- Bountiful family asks for help finding stolen camping trailer
- Judge orders life sentences in kidnapping of mom, 4 daughters
- Don't believe the polls, Trump says, 'we are winning'
- 2 sweetened drinks per day could double risk of diabetes, study says
- Mom holds separated twin for first time
- Deer hunting season officially underway in Utah
- 25-year-old man killed in crash on SR-191
- 14 ways to be more emotionally mature
- Online analysis: Google autocomplete results show negativity in how people view Clinton, Trump