01/19/2014 1:56pmAfter a California family was told their was little hope of their son's survival, they tried unconventional, untested therapies — anything that might help their son.
Browse by Day Archive
- Search suspended for missing daughter of one of Utah's 'Piano Guys'
- Bountiful family asks for help finding stolen camping trailer
- WSU student creates Jimmy Fallon parody video hoping to score internship
- Mom holds separated twin for first time
- Deer hunting season officially underway in Utah
- 25-year-old man killed in crash on SR-191
- Utah dad spends $1K to dress daughter as Wonder Woman, recreates scenes from movie
- 14 ways to be more emotionally mature
- Man accused of kidnapping 5 women due in court for sentencing hearing
- SportsBeat: Breaking down Joe Williams' banner day in the Rose Bowl