01/19/2014 1:56pmAfter a California family was told their was little hope of their son's survival, they tried unconventional, untested therapies — anything that might help their son.
Browse by Day Archive
- Obama commutes sentence of Chelsea Manning
- Woman in serious condition after shooting; 1 taken into custody
- 95-year-old man killed in auto-pedestrian accident identified
- Catch unlimited fish, win prizes at annual Burbot Bash
- Young man with special needs saves elderly neighbor while shoveling snow
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'
- Teen charged in girl's murder to remain in custody while competency is restored
- Utah man wounded by Nevada police had crude bomb in vehicle
- Australia defends end of MH370 hunt; investigation continues
- NFL quarterback helps find a missing child; bad tattoo tales