01/19/2014 1:56pmAfter a California family was told their was little hope of their son's survival, they tried unconventional, untested therapies — anything that might help their son.
Browse by Day Archive
- Family who nearly lost cabins in fire snaps 'angelic' photo
- Armed Forces insignias against dress code in Jordan School District?
- Roy woman struggling to prove she’s alive after government declares her dead
- Man arrested for allegedly filming young girls in Harrisville thrift store
- Mother dies after rescuing 2-year-old son from Lake Powell
- Mom who drowned while holding son 6th Glen Canyon fatality in 2016
- Emotional video shows teen asking mom’s boyfriend to adopt her
- Rosetta space probe sees bright flares, landslide on comet
- Deputies affix Thin Blue Line flag atop of Box Elder County peak
- Boy, 5, uses allowance to buy lunch for police