01/19/2014 1:56pmAfter a California family was told their was little hope of their son's survival, they tried unconventional, untested therapies — anything that might help their son.
Browse by Day Archive
- Multi-vehicle crash backs up section of northbound I-15 for several hours
- Prep football: Week 2 schedule and scores
- Tornado touches down near Panguitch
- Man convicted in 2007 murder of St. George teen killed in prison
- This photo of a couple saying goodbye is breaking hearts
- Emotional video shows teen asking mom’s boyfriend to adopt her
- Summit County campground evacuated as wildfire rages less than a mile away
- Family who nearly lost cabins in fire snaps 'angelic' photo
- Orem family loses belongings after U-Haul stolen in New Mexico
- Mother to daughter's killer: 'We're all in prison'