01/18/2014 10:11amImagine a bicycle that was more than a means to get you to work in the morning, but a personal assistant to boot. It could shield you from oncoming traffic, look up weather conditions in advance, anticipate the road ahead and make adjustments to your journey. Imagine it could also double as smog filter, fit compactly on your bookshelf, and even fly.
Browse by Day Archive
- Hatch serves as designated survivor at Trump's inauguration
- Park City man saves for 11 years to buy, customize Lamborghini
- Promises, pomp and protests as Trump sworn in
- Melee near Trump's parade route as police, protesters clash
- 'Miracle underway': Rescuers pull out avalanche survivors
- What parents should know about 'Split'
- Police: Man arrested after carjacking woman, crashing stolen car during chase
- 'El Chapo' is hauled off to US jail that has held terrorists
- Boyfriend of the year sews iconic ‘Beauty and the Beast’ ball gown for fairy tale marriage proposal
- Former Ute lands in first round of NFL mock draft; fans react to Raiders’ Vegas move