01/18/2014 10:11amImagine a bicycle that was more than a means to get you to work in the morning, but a personal assistant to boot. It could shield you from oncoming traffic, look up weather conditions in advance, anticipate the road ahead and make adjustments to your journey. Imagine it could also double as smog filter, fit compactly on your bookshelf, and even fly.
Browse by Day Archive
- ‘Football-sized’ rock falls on boy’s head near Bridal Veil Falls
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed hotel sites worry some high-rise residents
- 6-hour SWAT standoff ends with 1 dead in Heber
- Ranking domestic airlines from 1st to worst
- Up close and personal: Utah's wild horses draw crowds
- Rose excited for future with annex, 'Lone Peak 4'
- Police: Copper theft yields 'tens of thousands of dollars in damage'
- The 12 most expensive movies ever made
- Former Davis, BYU star prepares for his 5th marathon, 1st Olympics with golf run