01/18/2014 10:11amImagine a bicycle that was more than a means to get you to work in the morning, but a personal assistant to boot. It could shield you from oncoming traffic, look up weather conditions in advance, anticipate the road ahead and make adjustments to your journey. Imagine it could also double as smog filter, fit compactly on your bookshelf, and even fly.
Browse by Day Archive
- Wandering cougar euthanized in Salt Lake City Saturday morning
- Police searching for 2 who fled from trooper during traffic stop
- Utah's Brian Allen selected No. 173 to Pittsburgh Steelers in 5th round
- Where local athletes ended up in the NFL
- Canyons District's Big Cottonwood Canyon school bus route 'unsafe,' state engineer says
- Utah State's Devante Mays selected in 7th round by Green Bay Packers
- Spacecraft flies between Saturn and rings in historic 1st
- Court filing: Utah enters permanent agreement not to defund Planned Parenthood
- Dr. Vivian Lee resigns post at University of Utah
- Why home listings are down along Wasatch Front 'despite strong demand'