01/18/2014 10:11amImagine a bicycle that was more than a means to get you to work in the morning, but a personal assistant to boot. It could shield you from oncoming traffic, look up weather conditions in advance, anticipate the road ahead and make adjustments to your journey. Imagine it could also double as smog filter, fit compactly on your bookshelf, and even fly.
Browse by Day Archive
- Rose excited for future with annex, 'Lone Peak 4'
- 6-hour SWAT standoff ends with 1 dead in Heber
- Police: Copper theft yields 'tens of thousands of dollars in damage'
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed hotel sites worry some high-rise residents
- Cincinnati Zoo director defends killing gorilla to save boy
- Utah baseball to play Ole Miss in Oxford Regional game
- The 12 most expensive movies ever made
- Man stabbed after argument on school playground
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- Police ID man killed in possible road rage incident