01/18/2014 10:11amImagine a bicycle that was more than a means to get you to work in the morning, but a personal assistant to boot. It could shield you from oncoming traffic, look up weather conditions in advance, anticipate the road ahead and make adjustments to your journey. Imagine it could also double as smog filter, fit compactly on your bookshelf, and even fly.
Browse by Day Archive
- Lehi man killed in crash near Saratoga Springs during fundraiser ride
- Fallen police officers honored in off-road memorial ride in Moab
- Cedar City man killed in rollover crash near Kanarraville Saturday
- Trump sons take helm of company, eye domestic expansion
- American Airlines investigates after video shows mom in tears
- Girl shot in head released from hospital: 'I'm tougher than a bullet'
- Fire engulfs $700K motorhome on I-15 in Virgin River Gorge
- Charleston church shooter on federal death row in Indiana
- Minor earthquake shakes southeastern Utah
- Sandy homeowners safely evacuated when neighbors warned them of fire