01/10/2014 4:58pmScientists can control sleep apnea in some people by surgically implanting a device, according to an article published Wednesday.
Browse by Day Archive
- Boy dies, woman in critically injured in Ogden fire
- 31-year-old man drowns at Blackridge Reservoir in Herriman
- Outdoor glass slide opens atop LA skyscraper
- The 10 fastest rising baby names
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe than it's ever been'
- Healthcare with resort-like amentities coming to Utah
- Will 'Brexit' vote help Trump in Utah?
- 'Warriors Over the Wasatch' on track to exceed 600K attendance
- 11 million Americans spend half their income on rent
- Road-rage incident ends in beating of 87-year-old man, police say