01/10/2014 4:58pmScientists can control sleep apnea in some people by surgically implanting a device, according to an article published Wednesday.
Browse by Day Archive
- Woman shot to death inside her car in West Jordan
- Rare video shows mountain lion take down deer
- Pants for women, parental leave for all LDS Church employees
- Utah DWR employee killed in Sevier County rollover crash
- Brian Head Fire reaches Panguitch watershed, grows to more than 50K acres
- PepsiCo to remove royal blue branding for U. in unprecedented move
- Patrick Kinahan: Hayward should have easy choice
- Woman accused of setting fatal fire dies after jail suicide attempt
- Mom's ex-boyfriend gets life in prison in killing of 'Baby Doe'
- Chaffetz says Fox News role just part of his post-Congress plans