01/04/2014 12:38pmArchaeologists announced Tuesday that excavations for a Mexico City subway extension have turned up what appears to be an unusual Aztec offering: a dog's skull with holes that indicate it was displayed on a ritual skull rack normally reserved for human sacrifice victims.
Browse by Day Archive
- 1 dead, 1 injured in motorcycle crash near Fillmore
- 24 indicted in major meth distribution ring targeting S.L. County
- Humane Society representing family whose dog was ordered to die under Santaquin ordinance
- Scientist discovers snakes that hunt in packs
- Woman stops car thief: 'I'm not dealing with this sort of crap today!'
- What parents should know about 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales'
- Vivint reaches $100K settlement with Wyoming after alleged violations
- State refuses to pay Swallow's $1.5M legal bill
- DWR seeks info about cougar illegally killed in Beaver County
- Utah woman creates smart purse with phone charger, Bluetooth connectivity