01/04/2014 12:38pmArchaeologists announced Tuesday that excavations for a Mexico City subway extension have turned up what appears to be an unusual Aztec offering: a dog's skull with holes that indicate it was displayed on a ritual skull rack normally reserved for human sacrifice victims.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police ID woman who drowned trying to save dogs
- Park City man denied lung transplant in Utah because of traces of marijuana dies
- Motorcyclist going estimated 140 mph dies after crashing in Virgin River Gorge
- Is shame ruining intimacy in your marriage?
- Woman drowns trying to save dogs in Tanner Park stream
- Police stop 12-year-old boy from driving across Australia
- Have You Seen This? Dad still dad when asleep
- The Triple Team: Joe Johnson carries Jazz to Game 4 win
- College student killed during hammer throw at track meet
- Police pick up adorable intruders: A pair of pygmy goats