12/28/2013 5:09pmOfficials in Utah, Nevada and 22 other states are eagerly awaiting the Federal Aviation Administration's selection of six drone-testing sites for the agency. A state's selection by the FAA will mean a major economic boost, both immediately and in the future.
Browse by Day Archive
- 31-year-old man drowns at Blackridge Reservoir in Herriman
- Outdoor glass slide opens atop LA skyscraper
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe than it's ever been'
- Road-rage incident ends in beating of 87-year-old man, police say
- Teen asks for doughnuts, gets over $180K in online donations
- 'Warriors Over the Wasatch' on track to exceed 600,000 attendance
- Obama's plea for J.R. Smith to put a shirt on; the new most-depressing sports town in US
- Brooklyn's bed: Parents of 4-year-old brain cancer survivor search for a safe place to sleep
- In Weber State's Joel Bolomboy, the Utah Jazz got their man
- Crews continue to battle 'inaccessible' Saddle Fire