12/28/2013 5:09pmOfficials in Utah, Nevada and 22 other states are eagerly awaiting the Federal Aviation Administration's selection of six drone-testing sites for the agency. A state's selection by the FAA will mean a major economic boost, both immediately and in the future.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Salt Lake County Jail sergeant dead in apparent murder-suicide
- UVU students upset about school's toilet paper
- Large aquarium fish found at Cedar City pond; ditching fish creates problems
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Elite 8 round?
- Escape from madness: Walking away from a cult of killers
- Utah House delegation frustrated by no vote on health care, signals reluctance to try again
- Herriman family wakes up to find stranger in kitchen
- Sae Tautu, Cougars raise NFL profile at BYU Pro Day
- Higher teacher salaries coming to Jordan School District
- Local kidney foundation honors 3-year-old Elsie Mahe with billboard for organ donation