12/28/2013 5:09pmOfficials in Utah, Nevada and 22 other states are eagerly awaiting the Federal Aviation Administration's selection of six drone-testing sites for the agency. A state's selection by the FAA will mean a major economic boost, both immediately and in the future.
Browse by Day Archive
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'
- MH370 hunt ends, maybe forever, after nearly 3 years, $160M
- Man critically injured in Spanish Fork auto-pedestrian accident
- Drivers express concern over damaged section of I-15
- Water used to dislodge boulders at Zion National Park
- 12K pages of design may propel a nuclear energy future for Utah consumers
- Man dies after hitting a tree while skiing at Brighton Resort
- Piano Guys say performance at inauguration not a Trump endorsement
- SLC man 1st in US to receive diseased liver to replace his dying liver
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory