12/28/2013 5:09pmOfficials in Utah, Nevada and 22 other states are eagerly awaiting the Federal Aviation Administration's selection of six drone-testing sites for the agency. A state's selection by the FAA will mean a major economic boost, both immediately and in the future.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police identify 18-year-old killed in Butterfield Canyon crash
- Environmentalists allege clean air act violations of popular Utah truck business
- Clearfield gym closes without notice, cited for consumer breach
- More Colorado kids in hospital for marijuana since legalization, study says
- Netflix adding 83 titles; dropping 31
- 'Space junk' spotted in Utah's night sky
- Scientists find cancer in million-year-old fossil
- Have You Seen This? Squirrel photobombs Bighorn ram at Glacier National Park
- Clinton's pledge: Steady hand at 'moment of reckoning'
- Charges dropped in Chandra Levy murder