12/28/2013 5:09pmOfficials in Utah, Nevada and 22 other states are eagerly awaiting the Federal Aviation Administration's selection of six drone-testing sites for the agency. A state's selection by the FAA will mean a major economic boost, both immediately and in the future.
Browse by Day Archive
- University of Utah reinstates fired Huntsman Cancer Institute CEO
- Police: Wife's Fitbit logs steps after husband says she died
- Comcast to offer gigabit across Utah service area
- Ivanka Trump defends father, brushes aside groans in Berlin
- Former BYU-Idaho student pleads guilty to hiding camera in women's apartment
- Is shame ruining intimacy in your marriage?
- Review: Samsung Galaxy S8
- Utahns record rocky flight from Costa Rica as engine fails
- Park City man denied lung transplant in Utah because of traces of marijuana dies
- Former Trump aide Flynn may have broken law, lawmakers say