12/14/2013 10:07pmChina's first moon rover has touched the lunar surface and left deep traces on its loose soil, state media reported Sunday, several hours after the country successfully carried out the world's first soft landing of a space probe on the moon in nearly four decades.
Browse by Day Archive
- Murray man killed in Midvale motorcycle crash identified
- Great Clips of the Week: Danny Ainge 'posterized' by USU-bound son; Michael Phelps races a shark
- Driver charged in smuggling-related deaths of 10 immigrants
- Where to watch fireworks in Utah for July 24
- 2 killed in head-on collision in Duchesne County
- Utah restaurant stomps coastal competition, takes home 'World's Best Lobster Roll' award
- UK parents halt fight over experimental treatment for son
- Have You Seen This? Video proof that locust plagues are real
- Coach Kim: Is selfishness the problem in your relationship?
- UVU culinary freshman hungry to be the best — named national Student Chef of the Year