12/14/2013 10:07pmChina's first moon rover has touched the lunar surface and left deep traces on its loose soil, state media reported Sunday, several hours after the country successfully carried out the world's first soft landing of a space probe on the moon in nearly four decades.
Browse by Day Archive
- Head-on crash between semi and truck leaves 1 dead
- LDS church re-launches 'Mormon and gay' website
- Theme park accident: 4 dead in Queensland ride malfunction
- Have You Seen This? Spider carries a mouse
- Can BYU football become cool?
- Iran official: Gay Utah senator watched during recent trip
- Kicking easy field goals in dress shoes is now highly fashionable
- Cheaper phones are fine, if top-end camera isn't a must
- Tossing and turning? Here's how to get a good night's sleep
- Mom’s crusade to teach son, 6, to share household duties goes viral