12/14/2013 10:07pmChina's first moon rover has touched the lunar surface and left deep traces on its loose soil, state media reported Sunday, several hours after the country successfully carried out the world's first soft landing of a space probe on the moon in nearly four decades.
Browse by Day Archive
- Utah man records moment Delta kicked passenger off flight for going to bathroom before takeoff
- Utah's Garett Bolles selected No. 20 overall to Denver Broncos
- Police: Man pepper-sprayed autistic man eating free cookies
- KSL Investigates RV rental rip-off
- Expected job losses create worry in remote Utah town
- Will you get diabetes from a Starbucks Unicorn Frappuccino?
- Breastfeeding mother asked to leave store bathroom
- Another big meth bust for UHP troopers
- Passenger who was dragged off jetliner settles with United
- Clearfield boys caught on camera doing the right thing