12/14/2013 10:07pmChina's first moon rover has touched the lunar surface and left deep traces on its loose soil, state media reported Sunday, several hours after the country successfully carried out the world's first soft landing of a space probe on the moon in nearly four decades.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police searching for driver in crash that killed West Valley bicyclist
- 2 teens rescued from reservoir told to yell 'Utah Jazz' until located
- Police: 8 shot during San Diego pool party; suspect dead
- N. Korea missile fears in Japan: 'Whatever will be, will be'
- The Triple Team: Jazz win road Game 7 over Clippers in convincing fashion
- Wandering cougar euthanized in Salt Lake City Saturday morning
- As number of adoptions drops, many US agencies face strains
- Police identify suspects from I-80 traffic stop, fleeing investigation
- State water officials say more conservation, accurate data needed
- Jazz flatten Clippers 104-91, win 1st-round series 4-3