12/14/2013 10:07pmChina's first moon rover has touched the lunar surface and left deep traces on its loose soil, state media reported Sunday, several hours after the country successfully carried out the world's first soft landing of a space probe on the moon in nearly four decades.
Browse by Day Archive
- West Jordan woman shot to death at intersection; gunman later found dead
- 2 teen brothers admit roles in death of West Valley police officer
- Pants for women, parental leave for all LDS Church employees
- Judge tosses suit claiming excessive force in Utah traffic stop
- Rare video shows mountain lion take down deer
- 12 fads from the past 6 years we may have forgotten
- PepsiCo to remove royal blue branding for U. in unprecedented move
- Patrick Kinahan: Hayward should have easy choice
- Box Elder Sheriff's Office investigating possible driveway sealing scam
- Mom's ex-boyfriend gets life in prison in killing of 'Baby Doe'