11/18/2013 10:36pmA new initiative gaining ground in the U.S. would require Internet service providers to filter out pornography before it reaches customers. While many parents would undoubtedly appreciate such a measure, it could prove fatal for small Internet companies.
Browse by Day Archive
- Woman arrested in Riverdale after allegedly locking kids in trunk while shopping
- Parents of toddler shot in Utah among those unpunished
- Elderly man injured after car collides with semitruck in Ogden
- Some women-only screenings planned for 'Wonder Woman'
- Police searching for man who has repeatedly fled from officers
- Have You Seen This? Hysterical man sets new Plinko record
- Liberty Park fountain won’t open due to health concerns
- Police: Suspect in Portland stabbings ranted about Muslims
- Utah's oldest resident celebrated 110th birthday
- Woman stops car thief: 'I'm not dealing with this sort of crap today!'