11/18/2013 10:36pmA new initiative gaining ground in the U.S. would require Internet service providers to filter out pornography before it reaches customers. While many parents would undoubtedly appreciate such a measure, it could prove fatal for small Internet companies.
Browse by Day Archive
- Family who nearly lost cabins in fire snaps 'angelic' photo
- Officials identify mom who drowned while rescuing son
- Emotional video shows teen asking mom’s boyfriend to adopt her
- Armed Forces insignias against dress code in Jordan School District?
- Man arrested for allegedly filming young girls in Harrisville thrift store
- Are wolves a 'Miracle' in Yellowstone? Science seeks answers
- Mother dies after rescuing 2-year-old son from Lake Powell
- Roy woman struggling to prove she’s alive after government declares her dead
- For 10 years, possibly biggest pearl was hidden under bed
- Have You Seen This? 3-year-old YouTube star releases latest Disney rendition