11/18/2013 10:36pmA new initiative gaining ground in the U.S. would require Internet service providers to filter out pornography before it reaches customers. While many parents would undoubtedly appreciate such a measure, it could prove fatal for small Internet companies.
Browse by Day Archive
- Longboarder shot, killed in road rage incident, police say
- Principal placed on leave after being accused of domestic violence
- The 15 fastest cars you can buy
- Police: Woman died on zipline after falling tree branch hit her
- Deputies: Mom threatens principal over kid's bad behavior
- UTA employee Kay Ricks remembered as 'endlessly forgiving'
- NBA player Bryce Dejean-Jones fatally shot
- Company recalls spill-proof cups due to risk of mold
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- How to stop superbugs from killing 10 million people a year