11/18/2013 10:36pmA new initiative gaining ground in the U.S. would require Internet service providers to filter out pornography before it reaches customers. While many parents would undoubtedly appreciate such a measure, it could prove fatal for small Internet companies.
Browse by Day Archive
- CNN: Huntsman in the running for secretary of state as Trump mulls more options
- Utah to face Indiana in Foster Farms Bowl on Dec. 28
- Salt Lake County deputy mayor resigns
- Death toll hits 30 in inferno at art studio 'horror house'
- BYU to face Wyoming in Poinsettia Bowl in San Diego
- Bishop to meet with Trump transition team to discuss overturning monument decisions
- Have You Seen This? Self-petting dog will make your day
- Police: WVC squad car stolen, recovered
- Construction begins for new Lockheed Martin facility at Hill Air Force Base
- Plans unveil new details of six-building Trolley Square project